Monday, August 19, 2013


Dear General Public,

In spite of the fact that I live on the farm, the farmhouse is still a private residence. This means that I should not come from the back of the house to find a stranger in the kitchen. If I do not answer the door immediately, this does not warrant entering or peeking in the windows. Also, do not open the door and let the dog out. If I walked into your home and said “oh, I just wanted to look around and you didn’t answer the door,” it wouldn’t be a surprise if you called the cops.

While we’re on the topic, this is not Applebee’s. I don’t appreciate folks parking at the end of the driveway and laying on the horn, expecting curbside service.  

Thank you.



(this was not directed at any of my customers or regulars, these people were truly strangers. If you would like to have a look at the farm, let me know, and I'll be glad to show you around.)

No comments:

Post a Comment